South Square Village is a 55+ retirement community in Summerlin South that is located near the 215 Beltway and South Town Center Drive. The community is also bordered by W Flamingo Road to the north.
There are two gated neighborhoods in South Square—Trilogy in Summerlin by Shea Homes and Stonegate by KB Home.
This is an upscale area, as South Square is located within the 89135 zip code and is close to luxury communities like The Ridges. South Square offers a mix of beautiful single-family homes and townhomes.
South Square Homes
Stonegate by KB Homes is a gated neighborhood with two collections of one and two-story single-family homes. There are a total of nine floor plans in the neighborhood.
Trilogy by Shea Homes is an active adult neighborhood with one and two-story attached homes. It offers 13 different floor plans across three collections.
Home prices in all of South Square range from $700K to $1MM.
The median list price is approximately $805K.
*Prices are subject to change.
Homes range from approximately 1,450 to 2,900 square feet and have two to five bedrooms.
Stonegate homes combine modern design with functionality. Trilogy homes, meanwhile, prioritize function and easy living. Both neighborhoods are an excellent choice for active adults who want a welcoming and social community in the Las Vegas area.
South Square Amenities
South Square is close to numerous shopping, retail, and restaurant options within Summerlin South. In fact, the famous Downtown Summerlin shopping area is only about five minutes away. Gardens Plaza is also nearby.
Golf lovers are also within close proximity to top golf courses, including Siena Golf Club and Bear’s Best Las Vegas.
Summerlin South Amenities
- Parks and green spaces
- Trails for walking, running, and cycling
- Diverse dining and shopping options
- Proximity to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Various schools and educational facilities
- Sports complexes and fields
- Close access to Downtown Summerlin and its array of retail, restaurants, and entertainment venues
South Square Village Amenities
- Gated entrance
- Outlook Club in Trilogy (has a fitness center, culinary kitchen, art studio, and pool)
- Dog park
- Zen Garden
- Bocce ball and pickleball courts
- Recreation areas
- Scenic walking and biking trails
- Nearby shopping centers
- Easy access to main roads and transportation