Siena is a 55+ gated community in Summerlin South that spans 667 acres from Flamingo Road to the south of Tropicana Avenue. It is home to the championship Siena Golf Course, which offers an idyllic setting to residents with beautiful lakes and lush fairways.
Siena consists of two sections: one north and one south of Tropicana. The north side has a guard gate and an electronic gate, while the south only has a guard gate.
The community of Siena is in the 89135 zip code and is quite close to Mesa Ridge, The Summit Club, and The Ridges.
There are 2,001 single-family homes and villas in Siena, which completed development around 2006. A third of them line the Siena Golf Course, offering views of the course and Lake Siena.
Siena is located in the foothills of the Western Mountains, so some residents have sweeping views of the Las Vegas Strip. If you’re looking for a house with a great view in Siena, reach out to our team.
Homes in Siena are designed for easy living and come with low-maintenance landscaping. There are 17 upscale, single-story floor plans available.
Homes in Siena range in price from approximately $470K to $1MM+.
*Prices are subject to change.
Home sizes range from approximately 1,100 to 3,200 square feet.
Siena, like other communities in Summerlin, offers residents easy access to Summerlin’s numerous and impressive amenities.
Residents of Siena are actually quite close to the heart of Summerlin South and are just minutes away from grocery shopping, retail, restaurants, vehicle maintenance, and more.
The famous Downtown Summerlin shopping area is only four or five miles away. The Grand Canyon Parkway shopping mall, meanwhile, is about three miles away.
There is so much to do in and around Siena, with Summerlin to the north, Spring Valley to the east, and the expansive Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to the west.
Here’s a list of amenities found in Siena:
- Siena Golf Course (18-hole championship course)
- Community Center & Clubhouse (includes spaces for social activities and clubs)
- Siena Salon and Spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor lap pool
- Outdoor resort-style pool
- Billiards Room
- Arts and crafts rooms
- A library
- Computer room
- Scenic walking and biking trails
- Regular community events
- Tennis and pickleball tournaments
Summerlin South Amenities:
- Parks, such as Gardens Park and Mesa Park
- Trails for walking, running, and cycling
- Multiple golf courses within the broader Summerlin area
- Shopping centers and dining options
- Proximity to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Various schools and educational facilities
- Sports complexes and fields
- Downtown Summerlin
Learn more about Siena here.