Green Valley holds the distinguished title of being the first master planned community in the Las Vegas area.
It’s a large development that covers an impressive 8,400 acres and incorporates three distinct areas—Green Valley North, Green Valley South, and Green Valley Ranch.
Of the three areas, Green Valley Ranch is the southernmost and is located near MacDonald Ranch and Dragonridge Country Club. To the east of Green Valley Ranch is McCullough Hills, and if you keep going east, you reach the heart of Henderson.
North of Green Valley Ranch is Green Valley South. However, the northernmost section of the master planned community is Green Valley North, home to Wildhorse Golf Club.
All three areas are within reasonable proximity to Harry Reid International Airport, which is about a 15-minute drive away.
Green Valley Homes
Green Valley revolves around upscale residential neighborhoods, so you’ll generally be able to find active listings for luxury single-family homes here.
The median listing price per area in Green Valley is as follows:
Green Valley North – $470K.
Green Valley South – $460K.
Green Valley Ranch – $540K.
*Prices are subject to change based on market conditions
Home sizes vary widely in Green Valley, anywhere from 1,200 square feet to 10,000+ square feet.
Green Valley Amenities
Amenities are numerous in Green Valley and include:
- Community and fitness centers
- Community pools and competition pools
- Hundreds of acres of parks, bike paths, and walking trails
- Shopping (grocery, tools, luxury)
- Many local restaurants and entertainment venues
- Family and kids entertainment (e.g., Uptown Jungle Fun Park)
- Multiple schools (elementary through high school)
- Higher education facilities (e.g., DeVry University and Touro University)
- Family-friendly social activities